IEEE LATINCOM WORKSHOP is intended for those papers which came very close to being accepted for IEEEXplore. The Conference is giving them a chance to be presented to the scientific community so they can get a very valuable feedback, so they have a much stronger chance for future publications. These works will be included in the final IEEE LATINCOM Proceedings CD/USB only.
In order to include your paper in the electronic version of the workshop proceedings please follow the steps below:
- Prepare your 6-page camera-ready paper taking the reviewers comments into account.
- Follow the IEEE conference proceedings double-column format.
- Remove any copyright notice from the paper, as workshop papers will be published in the electronic CD/USB only.
- Submit your camera-ready version in the JEMS systems by Oct. 22nd.
- Register for the conference selecting “Author Workshop Paper”.
Workshop presentation day is scheduled for Wednesday November 8th at Universidad Galileo.