Venue and hotel
The Conference will be held at the Convention Center at The Westin Camino Real, Guatemala City, located within the hotel area in Guatemala city.
The Convention Center has 2 hotels at each side, The Westin Camino Real and the Hotel Biltmore.
Special Hotel Rates:
- The Westin Camino Real (5 star hotel)
- Deluxe Single USD $115.00 + 22% tax.
- Deluxe Double USD $130.00 + 22% tax.
- Executive Floor USD $155.00 + 22% tax.
- Hotel Biltmore (4 start hotel)
- Standard Single USD $60.00 + 22% tax.
- Standard Double USD $70.00 + 22% tax.
- All prices in US Dollars.
- Stays on both hotels include breakfast buffet.
Instructions for booking:
- Download the Hotel Booking Form HERE.
- Fill with your information, choosing which hotel Biltmore or Westin, type of room, etc. and save.
- Send your filled form to The Westin (both emails), Lleimy de León firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Add in the email Subject field the “IEEE LATINCOM 2017”.
- Expect a confirmation e-mail from them.
- ONLY SEND YOUR FORM TO THE E-MAILS ABOVE, not to anyone else.
- Room Reservations can be made up to October 31st.
Further inquiries can be sent to the Conference Chair Marco To –> firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and Tutorials
Guatemala International Airport “La Aurora” – code: GUA
Recommended hotels are 5 to 10 mins from the airport. Some hotels will provide transportation airport-hotel-airport.
Please check if you need visa for entry to Guatemala here.
Countries from Latin America needing visa for entry are: Bolivia and Ecuador.
Touristic places in Guatemala
Guatemala has very diverse locations and touristic places to visit. The three most visited places are La Antigua Guatemala, Lake Atitlan (Panajachel) and Tikal (Petén). Visit the following link for more information:
Depending on the hotel you choose to stay, tours can be coordinated by their local tourist office.
Guatemala City has various methods of transportation (public and private). We recommend using only taxis coordinated by the hotel or by a representative from local IEEE LATINCOM staff. Also, Uber service is available in the city.